Saturday, June 16, 2012

And Thus Began The Nineteenth Year....


Well, I am now officially 19!!!!!!  I feel like saying that I’m 19 makes it a lot less obvious that I’m the baby of the group because there are a couple other girl that haven’t turned 20 yet.  We didn’t have very many classes, so afterwards a group of my dear friends went with me to go get some DELICIOUS gelato in West Jerusalem!  It was a great day. J  Yay for having a birthday in the Holy Land!!!! J

It's JC tradition that all the girls get hoisted up and down in a chair on their birthday.  So......  this is me getting hoisted 19 times.

My wonderful friends that got birthday ice cream with me. :)

My dear friend, Brianne, who will be getting married to one of my family's favorite people, Dustin Murdock, when we return to the states! :)  Yay!


1 comment:

  1. I love Priscilla. One year has gone by so quickly since this day! Happy Birthday in Boston!

    ReplyDelete